What is CAP Cornerstone?
- Course selection
- GPA Management
- Transfer Graduate
College Survival Skills
- Access to various student workshops – study skills, time management, college writing, resume development, etc.
- Access to counselors during a student’s time of need
- Answering other college, career, or education related questions
Professional Career Development
- Career Assessment (if applicable)
- Resume review
- Resume building and Networking Skills – internships, summer programs, volunteer opportunities
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
Financial Aid Support
- Access to Educational workshops
- Access to CAP of PA staff member for assistance completing forms (FAFSA, CSS Profile, Institutional forms, etc.)
- Guidance on Financial Aid related questions.